COVERT Pro Giveaway
COVERT Pro – an innovative solution to ensure total privacy while working at the computer. It protects against spyware. When working in secure platform, all user’s actions in all applications (browsers, email clients, office software, messengers, etc.) are safely hidden. Capturing data from keyboard input and monitor screen is blocked. Using special features of COVERT Pro (Network monitor, Driver monitor, System processes, System services) allows you to detect and remove all hidden applications.
To protect against spyware, COVERT Pro uses the masking method. It is the most reliable method against spyware — masking action of user. It means creation of secure platform, inside which user can run any applications, while remaining invisible to the spies.
To check the functionality of anti-spyware COVERT Pro you need to install it on your computer and run the file Protection.exe. After that you need to log into a secure platform by clicking on the square with logo of the program. In the upper left corner of program interface should appear icon of Notepad (if it is on your computer). If you have installed spyware program, try to enter text in Notepad. You will see that spyware buffer is empty.
Search for spyware on the hard drive is ineffective if it’s not in the malware databases. Analyze the code or behavior is also pointless — it is not known who and for what purpose carries specific to spyware actions. Intercept keyboard input and screen captures can perform legitimate software and it is not prohibited actions.
COVERT Pro has user interface in five languages: English, German, Italian, Czech and Russian.
COVERT Pro is compatible with other antivirus programs and enhances the protection of your PC.
Features of Covert Pro:
1. Secure platform. Entrance to the platform and exit in one click.
2. Network Monitor. Shows a list of programs that have acess to the Internet at the current time.
3. Database threats (malicious or unwanted programs). Available for replenishing by the user.
4. Driver Monitor. Shows a list of active and hidden drivers in the operating system.
5. System processes. Provides information about the processes (running programs) that occur on your computer.
6. Service system. Used to display the list of running services.
7. Monitor hidden processes. This is a special function that is used to detect and display the list of hidden processes (rootkits).
8. Internal protection mode. There are three modes of protection to control running applications within the platform.
9. Quick Launch Buttons application.
10. The login ID in the platform to create multiple platforms protection.
11. The scale of CPU usage.
12. The scale of loading the platform.
13. Scale of loading the clipboard.
14. Selection of interface languages (English, Italian, German, Czech).
15. Emergency exit from the program and all platforms and closing all applications.
Giveaway By: Windowsdeal.com
Original Price: $49